4 comments on “‘bye-bye

  1. Wow, Marc — just wow. What’s it called?

    • Marc Fauvet says:

      thanks ! it’s called ‘bye-bye. don’t know why and not definitely anymore than i know how it all came together.
      i wanted to make a combo-fly and this is what came out… :mrgreen:
      it’s weighted in the front and has an extended foam mayfly-type body in the back and kinda ‘surfs’ and dips and dives when it swims.
      i might fish it one day to see what happens.

  2. Daniel says:

    Wow! That is really sweet tie. Where can I find out more? SBS?

leave a reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s