～ A. Einstein
” It’s all quite simple, really… “
… and if you’re interested in more complex matters regarding fly casting (without the dreariness of physics) you can click the image for the Cobra’s complete fly casting archive or HERE for a more pertinent selection of reference articles. enjoy !
- What is a double taper line for fly fishing? (thelimpcobra.com)
- Double Tapered vs Weight Forward Fly Lines – Which is really better? (thelimpcobra.com)
- Fly Casting Styles (thelimpcobra.com)
- The Key to Good Fly Casting: Practice! (thelimpcobra.com)
- Casting a Voice (thelimpcobra.com)
- Spey Casting: the Snap-Slip-Spey (thelimpcobra.com)
- mental preparation (thelimpcobra.com)
nice little plug for TLC on today’s BloodKnot Magazine !
the faithful might already have read my review of the Centrix tippet spool dispenser but for the others, here’s a chance to do just that. also be sure to check out all the groovy stuff they’re publishing. enjoy !
omitted from the article is the Springforelle link for those interested in purchasing this groovy gadget.